Terms and Conditions
The website at and its associated email newsletters (“Website”) are published by GT Asset Management Pty Limited (ABN 97 104 914 614).
In these Terms:
• “GT Asset” means GT Asset Management Pty. Ltd. (ABN 97 104 914 614);
• “Content” means text, data, graphics, illustrations, photographs, audio, video, any combination of these or other materials;
• “Member” means a person who has completed and submitted the online form to become a member of the Website and is entitled to access all of the features, Content and services on the Website and will be sent regular email newsletters and other marketing related material by email;
• “we”, “us” or “our” means GT Asset Management Pty Limited (ABN 97 146 443 389); and
• “you” or “your” means visitors to the Website, Members and users of services provided by us.
1. Use of the Website
(a) By accessing and using the Website and/or submitting the online form to become a Member, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms.
(b) We may change all or part of the Terms at any time. If we do, the new Terms will be posted on the Website. We will also notify Members of any significant changes to the Terms in our regular email newsletters. Your subsequent or continued use of the Website (as a Member or non-Member) will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any changes to the Terms. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the Website and/or terminate your membership in accordance with the Terms.
(c) The Terms were last updated on 27 March 2019.
2. Service and Features
(a) Subject to your agreement to the Terms, you will have the ability to access a number of the Website’s features and services and most of the Content (as a non-Member).
(b) Subject to your agreement to the Terms completion of the online form and payment of membership fee, you will be able to submit the online form to become a Member. As a Member, you will have the ability to access all of the features, Content and services on the Website and will be sent email newsletters and other marketing related material by email.
(c) While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Your access to the Website may be suspended temporarily without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
(d) Any new features, Content or services that augment or enhance the current Website will be subject to the Terms.
(e) We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue any feature, Content, or service of the Website, in whole or in part, at any time. If you object to any such change, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the Website and/or terminate your membership in accordance with the Terms.
3. Educational Services and Advice
(a) The Content on the Website is provided for educational purposes only and no advice of any kind is given. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to purchase, sell or subscribe for any financial instrument.
(b) In accessing and using the Website and/or submitting the online form to become a Member you acknowledge that:
• All material shown is for educational purposes only
• No advice is given to take action with regards to any financial instruments;
• your objectives, financial situation or needs will not be taken into account in any material provided;
• you should not act on any education material provided on the Website without first considering whether it is appropriate for your particular circumstances;
• you should contact your licensed adviser/s (such as your financial adviser, financial planner and/or stockbroker) to obtain personal advice prior to acting on any educational material provided on the Website; and
• where any information that is provided on the Website in relation to a financial product for which a product disclosure statement, prospectus or offer document is available, you should obtain and read a copy of the product disclosure statement, prospectus or offer document before making any decision to acquire the financial product.
• Contracts for Difference (CFD), derivative and foreign exchange markets carry a high level of risk and may not be suitable for you.
(c) In accessing educational material relating to our use of CFD, derivatives and foreign exchange products referred to on the Website (either as a Member or a non-Member), you acknowledge that you have an understanding of how the CFD, derivative and/or foreign exchange markets operate and the associated risks involved in trading in those markets including but not limited to the potential for trades in such markets to result in the total loss of deposited funds.
(a) To access or use all of the features, Content and services on the Website and to be sent regular email newsletters and other marketing material by email, you must complete and submit the online form to become a Member.
(b) Membership of the Website has an initial purchase price and then an annual subscription fee.
(c) You understand and agree that Website membership includes:
• regular email newsletters; and
• occasional emails in relation to products, services, promotions or special offers of ours and/or third parties that may be of interest,
and you will need to terminate your Website membership in accordance with clause 4(h) below in order to opt-out of receiving them.
(d) As part of the process of completing and submitting the online form to become a Member, you will be able to select your Member username and a password.
(e) Upon submitting the online form to become a Member and on an ongoing basis you represent and warrant that:
• the information you supply to us as requested on the online form to become a Member is accurate, complete and up-to-date in all respects;
• if any of that information you supply to us as requested on the online form to become a Member changes you will promptly notify us of the changes (you may do this at any time by updating your member details through the Website [go to “My Account” on the Website]);
• you will not submit the online form to become a Member multiple times;
• you will not impersonate or create a membership of the Website for any person other than yourself;
• you will maintain the confidentiality and security of your Member user name and password and your other Website membership details;
• you will be wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your Member user name and password and accept all liability for any unauthorised use of your Member user name and password and other Website membership details; and
• your access to and use of the Website will comply at all times with the Terms.
(f) You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your Member user name or password or other Website membership details.
(h) You may terminate your membership of the Website at any time for any reason by providing notice to us. You can provide notice of termination by:
• cancelling your Website membership through the Website (go to “My Account” on the Website); or
• clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of a regular email newsletter or a marketing related email and following the instructions.
• Any cancellation will forfeit the remaining annual fee paid to us for that year. No refunds will be given upon termination.
(i) We reserve the right to, without limitation, do any or all of the following at any time in relation to your membership of the Website:
• terminate your membership for any reason by providing notice to you by email if we suspect unauthorized sharing of any material on the website;
• terminate your membership immediately without notice to you if you have committed a breach of the Terms;
• permanently or temporarily block your access to all or part of the Website for any monies outstanding.
5. Restrictions on Use of the Website
(a) In accessing or using the Website (as a Member or a non-Member) you agree not to:
• act in violation of any of the Terms or any applicable law;
• access or use the Website for any illegal purpose;
• impersonate any person or entity;
• use any device, software, process or means to interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the Website;
• undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on the Website and our infrastructure that we deem, in our absolute discretion, to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
• use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Website or any Content on the Website;
• use the Website or any Content from the Website in any manner which is, in our absolute discretion, not reasonable and/or not for the purpose which it is made available;
• violate any of our rights (or the rights of our licensors or advertisers) including copyright, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
• reproduce, republish, retransmit, “frame”, “mirror”, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit, in whole or part, the Website or any Content on the Website, without our prior written permission;
• use the Website or any Content on the Website to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, internet site or other means of distribution; or
• link to the Website other than in accordance with clause 7 (Linking to the Website).
(b) We reserve the right at all times to monitor your use of the Website and to exercise whatever means we deem necessary (for instance, technological barriers) to prevent unauthorised access to or use of the Website. We reserve the right at all times to retain and disclose any information that is necessary to satisfy any applicable law, investigation or governmental request.
6. Intellectual Property
(a) You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property in relation to the Website and its Content is and remains our sole and exclusive property (and, where applicable, the sole and exclusive property of our licensors or advertisers) and that you obtain no interest in that intellectual property.
(b) All Content on the Website is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree to abide by all such copyright and intellectual property laws and any copyright notices on the Website.
(c) You may view the Website and its Content using a web browser (“Permitted Intellectual Property Use”). With the exception of the Permitted Intellectual Property Use, all rights are reserved by us. For reproduction or use of the Website’s copyright material beyond the Permitted Intellectual Property Use (including but not limited to reproducing, publishing, storing, modifying or transmitting the Website’s copyright material, in any form or by any means, in whole or part), written permission must be obtained directly from us.
(d) The Million Dollar Trader logo and “Million Dollar Trader” are registered trademarks (the "Million Dollar Trader Marks"). Other trademarks may be displayed on the Website from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Website is to be construed as granting any licence or right of use of the Million Dollar Trader Marks or any other logo or trademark displayed on the Website. You agree not to display or use the Million Dollar Trader Marks in any manner without our prior written permission or any other logo or trademark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
7. Linking to the Website
(a) Subject to clause 7(b), you may link to (but not replicate) any page on the Website.
• In linking to the Website you agree that:
• the link will be a text link only which will direct to the relevant page of the Website and open in a new window (and not in the navigation of another website);
• the text link to the page on the Website will be identified clearly as such (for instance, “www.milliondollartrader.com.au” or “Million Dollar Trader”);
• the text link will not deceive or mislead or have the potential to deceive or mislead;
• the context of the text link will not suggest any relationship (other than your Website membership, if applicable), sponsorship or endorsement between you and the Website;
• the text link will not be placed in any context which breaches or has the potential to breach any applicable laws; and
• the text link will not be placed in any context which causes or has the potential to cause the Website to be viewed unfavourably.
(b) GT Asset Management and our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents are not liable and you agree to indemnify us (and GT Asset Management and our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents) to the extent that any of your conduct in linking to the Website is found to have breached clause 7(b).
(c) We can terminate your right to link to the Website at any time in our absolute discretion by informing you directly. If we terminate your right to link to the Website, you must cease linking to the Website immediately.
8. Links from the Website, Third Party Websites and Advertising
(a) From time to time, the Website may display hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. These third party websites do not form part of the Website and are neither under our control nor our responsibility. When you link to these third party websites you leave the Website and do so entirely at your own risk. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the Content or information contained in any hyperlink, pointer or on any third party websites, and we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you through relying on anything contained on or omitted from such hyperlinks, pointers or third party websites.
(b) The Website may feature or display third party advertising. Your correspondence or dealings with advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by you as a result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
(c) The display of advertising, hyperlinks or pointers does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the relevant advertiser or third party or its products or services.
(a) The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent possible, we and our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents do not make any representation or warranty that the Website and any of the Website’s Content, information and advice will be reliable, accurate, timely, suitable or complete, nor do we accept any responsibility arising in any way from errors or omissions.
(b) You acknowledge that you access and use the Website at your own risk.
11. Limitation of Liability
(a) You acknowledge that we, our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your access to, use of and conduct in connection with the Website in any circumstance, including but not limited to loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on Content, information or educational material on the Website.
(b) To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our maximum liability to you will be limited, at our option, to the re-supply of the relevant services or the payment of the cost of resupply of the relevant services.
(c) In no circumstances will we, our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money) of whatever nature howsoever arising in relation to, your access to, use of and conduct in connection with the Website or the Terms.
(a) You agree to indemnify us and our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents for any and all loss, liability, claim, damage, cost or expense (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) that we, our officers, authorised representatives, employees, agents may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your access to, use of or conduct in connection with the Website, including any breach by you of these Terms.
(b) We may change all or part of the Terms at any time. If we do so, the new Terms will be posted on the Website. We will also notify Members of any significant changes to the Terms in our regular email newsletters. You are responsible for ensuring that you regularly review the Terms. Your subsequent or continued use of the Website (as a Member or non-Member) will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of any changes to the Terms. If you object to any changes, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the Website and/or terminate your membership in accordance with these Terms.
(c) No partnership, joint venture, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us.
(d) The Terms represent the entire agreement between you and us.
(e) Any failure of by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
(f) If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
(g) You agree that these Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
Last updated: 20 March 2019
1. “we”, “us” or “our” means GT Asset Management Pty Limited (ABN 97 104 914 614); and
2. “you” or “your” means visitors to this Website, members of this Website, users of services provided by us and our advertising customers.
Your personal information is important to us
We recognise that your privacy is very important and that you have a right to control personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously.
Why and how we collect information about you
Collection of some of your personal information is necessary for the delivery of some of the services provided by this Website.
The collection of your personal information may happen if you:
1. complete and submit an online form to become a member of this Website;
2. update your member details though this Website (under “My Account” on this Website);
3. complete and submit any online form on this Website;
4. submit an email to us;
5. complete an optional member survey or questionnaire for our research purposes; or
6. are an advertising customer.
The personal information we collect from you may include (but is not limited to) your name, email address, address, year of birth, gender and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking.
If you choose not to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the services you have requested, or a high level of service.
Using and Disclosing Personal Information
We may use your personal information in order to:
1. verify your identity;
2. commence and maintain your membership of this Website;
3. provide our services to you (for instance, our regular email newsletters to members);
4. administer and manage those services;
5. assist you to become a member of this Website or subscribe to our services;
6. respond to any queries or feedback you may have or any online forms you may submit;
7. help us improve our services (for instance, optional feedback surveys or questionnaires);
8. provide relevant marketing information, including promotions or special offers; and
9. prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving this Website.
We may also disclose your personal information to our third party service providers who are engaged to assist in facilitating the provision of the services you may require (for instance, our IT providers).
We may also disclose your personal information if it is:
1. required or authorised by law (including the Privacy Act 1988) or by any government or regulatory authority which holds the power to order us to disclose information about you;
2. to protect our rights or property;
3. as part of any investigation into you or your activity (for instance, if we have reason to suspect that you have committed a breach of any of this Website’s Terms and Conditions or have otherwise been engaged in any unlawful activity, and we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to your Internet Service Provider or network administrator or any relevant government or regulatory authority or the police); or
4. required by our professional advisers, such as our auditors and lawyers.
Where your personal information is disclosed, we will seek to ensure that the information is held, used or disclosed consistently with the National Privacy Principles.
Email Newsletters and Privacy
We will send regular email newsletters to our Website members. Each newsletter will be sent to an undisclosed list of recipients such that none of the recipients can see any of the other names or email addresses listed in the “To” field.
Our regular email newsletters are part of Website membership. In order to opt-out of receiving them, you will need to terminate your Website membership.
If you are a Website member and do not wish to receive our regular member email newsletters and, as a consequence, wish to terminate your Website membership, you may:
• cancel your Website membership at any time through this Website (go to “My Account” on this Website); or
• click on the unsubscribe link at the end of a regular email newsletter and follow the instructions which will also result in the termination of your Website membership.
Marketing and Privacy
We may send emails to our Website members from time to time in relation to products, services, promotions or special offers of ours and/or third parties that may be of interest.
We will not release your personal information to any third party for the purposes of allowing them to market their products and services to you (i.e. all emails to Website members regarding products or services of a third party will be sent by us on behalf of the third party) unless your consent has been specifically obtained.
Any such occasional emails to promote and market our products, services, promotions or special offers and/or those of third parties are part of Website membership. In order to opt-out of receiving them, you will need to terminate your Website membership.
If you are a Website member and do not want us to contact you by email to promote and market our products, services, promotions or special offers and/or those of third parties and, as a consequence, wish to terminate your Website membership, you may:
• cancel your Website membership at any time through this Website (go to “My Account” on this Website); or
• click on the unsubscribe link at the end of any such marketing email and follow the instructions which will also result in the termination of your Website membership.
Data Security - Protecting Your Personal Information
We store your personal information primarily in electronic format. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse and loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
1. confidentiality agreements for authorised representatives, contractors, professional advisers and service providers;
2. security measures for systems access;
3. only allowing access to personal information where the individual seeking access has satisfied our identification requirements (for instance, you can access your personal information through the Website only if you satisfy our identification requirements such as your member username and password or security questions);
4. access control; and
While we will use our best endeavours to protect all personal information at all times, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining confidentiality of your member username and password for this Website. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your member username or password by any other internet user or any other breach of security.
This Website utilises cookies. A cookie is a unique text file containing a unique identifier that a website can send to your browser software. Cookies are industry standard and are used by most websites. Cookies do not personally identify you, but your browser (for instance, your IP [internet protocol] address).
Cookies also provide us with aggregated information on the number of unique visitors to this Website, how users interact on this Website, track which advertisements are effective and help us improve your experience of this Website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. However, if you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you may set your browser to refuse them or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. In some instances, refusing cookies may mean you will not be able to take full advantage of parts of this Website.
What happens on links to other websites?
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. Therefore, we recommend that you let us know if there are any errors in your personal information and keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or email address, by updating your member details through this Website (go to “My Account” on this Website).
Access to personal information we hold about you
You can gain access to the personal information we hold about you through your member account on this Website (go to “My Account” on this Website) or by contacting us at We will require you to identify yourself to our satisfaction. If we are entitled under the National Privacy Principles to refuse to give you access, we will tell you and provide reasons.
Resolving Your Privacy Issues
What else should I know about internet privacy?
Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or internet cafe. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information.
Further information on privacy
For more information about privacy issues in Australia, visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at
There are risks associated with all of the instruments discussed on this website as their prices could fall or your entire investment could become worthless. There is also volatility associated with all of the instruments discussed on this website.
The content on this website is provided for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, and no material is to be taken as advice or a recommendation to take any specific action. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Gregory Tolpigin in an Authorised Representative of Gleneagle Asset Management Limited, an Australian Financial Services Licensee (AFSL: 226199, ABN: 29 103 162 278) which is the Responsible Entity of the Fund noted on this website. the Responsible Entity is permitted to appoint managers and agents to perform some of the operation of the Fund. These include the custody of assets, the administration and management of the Fund. A Copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available at www.gleneagle.com.au. The Fund is organised as an open-ended unit trust and has been registered with ASIC as a managed investment scheme.
By accepting the terms and conditions and proceeding to access this website, you acknowledge that:
All material shown is for educational purposes only
No advice is given to take any action with regards to any financial instruments;
your objectives, financial situation or needs will not be taken into account in any material provided;
you should not act on any material provided on the Website without first considering whether it is appropriate for your particular circumstances; and
you should contact your licensed adviser/s (such as your financial adviser, financial planner and/or stockbroker) to obtain personal advice prior to acting on any material provided on the Website.